Check in Time:
The time shown on the ticket or itinerary/receipt if applicable is the departure time of the aircraft. Check-in time, as advised by carrier or customer service executive is the latest time at which passengers can be accepted for travel, allowing the necessary time to complete all formalities. Flight cannot be held up for passengers arriving late, and no responsibility can be accepted in such cases.
At the time of check in passengers are required to show a valid PHOTO-IDENTIFICATION on request of the Invigilator in charge.
Some list of PHOTO-IDENTIFICATION
- Photo PAN card
- Valid Passport
- Voters Identity card
- Permanent laminated driving license
Employee ID card issued by Defence / Govt. / Public Sector undertaking / Reputed MNC’s/ Public Limited co only. Private limited companies ID cards will not be accepted.
Dangerous Articles in Baggage:
For safety reasons, dangerous articles such as those listed below, must not be carried in passengers baggage.
- Compressed gases (Deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous) such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinder.
- Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives Ammunitions including blank cartridges, Handguns, Pistol caps, fireworks and flares.
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter fuel, MATCHES, paints, thinner, fire-lighters.
- Radioactive materials
- Suitcase and luggage trolley with installed alarm devices.
- Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder,peroxides.
- Poisons & infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials.
- Other dangerous articles such as magnetized material, offensive or irritating materials. Medicine & toiletries in limited quantities which are necessary or appropriate for the passenger during the journey, such as pepper sprays, perfumes and medicines containing alcohol may be carried. Many of these listed articles can be carried as air cargo provided they are packed in accordance with cargo & individual airline regulations
How to Get Cancellation & Refund:
- All tickets purchased online are subject to date change, refund, re-issue, re-validation & cancellation penalty. Cancellation charges & Date change penalties will differ for each Airline and will be mentioned with the Flights shown during purchase on the website.
- To cancel your ticket, kindly contact our customer care executives on 7003266951. He will cancel your booking on computerized reservation system and will inform you the cancellation charges. Kindly note that your cancellation request must be made at least 24 - 48 hrs prior to the travel departure date mentioned on your Air ticket.
- If your cancellation request is made less than 12 to 24 Hrs prior to departure, you are requested to contact the nearest concerned airline office & get "Cancellation Endorsed" done on the ticket (on the Electronic Air Ticket Receipt in case of e-ticket). Kindly ensure that cancellation reference has been mentioned along with the date & timing on the ticket duly stamped by airline staff. Indian Airlines & Air India does not have any cancellation reference but airline cancellation stamp endorsement is mandatory.
- To get refund after cancellation, you will need to courier us the ticket in original. As airline will not be able to refund tickets issued or booked through us, the refund shall be processed within 30-45 days from the date of ticket received. Net Refund amount will be reversed back to the credit card or in form of Cheque as per the mode of payment at the time of booking.
- All the penalties mentioned above may differ from Airline to Airline. The penalty will be waived only in case of death of passenger or family member after producing Death certificate. (Subject to the Airline approval.)
Taxes, Fees & Charges:
The price of this ticket may include taxes, fees and charges which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities. These taxes, fees and charge may represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel and are either included in the fare, or shown separately in the TAX/FEE/CHARGE box(es) of this ticket. You may also be required to pay taxes and charges not already collected.
Service Provider may charge a fee or commission for the service it provides when you purchase, book or reserve travel services, or accommodations through the Site. Any such service fee is non-refundable. In addition, you will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessment arising out of your use of the Products and Services available from the Site.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- We ensure that every transaction you conduct online is in a safe and secure environment. We do not take or store any credit card details or other card details on our servers, User will be directed to Payment Gateway website to enter his/her card details.
- Payment will be credited in the name of "indian gamers ".
- We shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to "prove otherwise" shall be exclusively on the user.
- If you have any additional queries or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on the details provided in contact us section of the website.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- For bookings and purchases, which has already been paid by you, when cancelled, refunds will be made (based on the refund policy, mentioned in terms and conditions, while making the booking or at the time of purchase). For air ticket, it may take between 30-45 working days and for the hotels it may take between 10-15 working days for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policies may vary for every product and service.
- Date of booking to 45 days before checkin the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
- 45 to 15 days before checkin the cancellation charges will be 60% of the package cost.
- 15 to 7 days before checkin the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost
- Less than 7 days before checkin Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No refunds shall be given in case of any cancellations due to natural calamities.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It"s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.